Deltec International Group and its subsidiaries (“Deltec”) are committed to protecting information about clients and visitors to the Deltec websites. This policy sets out the general guidelines on which Deltec will process any personal data obtained from or provided by clients. However, it does not constitute a contract or create any legal rights or modify or amend any existing agreements that Deltec has with clients.
How we collect your information
Visitors to the Deltec websites can learn about products and services without providing any personal information.
We collect only relevant information, required or allowed by law, and necessary to conduct our business. As part of this process, we may collect information and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website;
- Details of your visits to our website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, locations data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access);
- Information that you provide when you contact us or report a problem with the website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Safety of your information
We will always retain control over the confidentiality of your information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information; in addition we have adopted and implemented safety and security practices to ensure that your information remains confidential.
How we use your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To render our services and improve quality of products and services;
- To tailor services to your needs;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Deltec;
- To notify you about changes to our website.
Disclosure of your information
As a general rule, non-public personal data is only disclosed to third parties if:
(i) we are under duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or
(ii) in order to enforce or apply our websites Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or
(iii) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Deltec, our clients, or others.
This includes that your information may be shared with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
No personal data is sold to other parties.